One of our best-selling signature plateau baskets handcrafted in Rwanda with a time-honored weaving technique passed down from generations of artisans.
This product is handmade with heart by Burundian and Congolese refugees at the Mahama and Kigeme Refugee Camps in Rwanda. Learn more about our Economic Inclusion for Refugees program.
- 12" W x 3" H
- Hand dyed in pink & natural
- Made from strands of sisal wrapped around bunches of sweetgrass
- Includes a loop on the back for hanging
- Made from locally sourced fibers
- The ideal housewarming gift and the perfect size to be used as a fruit basket, hung in a cluster on a gallery wall, or simply placed as an accent piece in your favorite nook around the house or office.